We welcome guest posts/guest articles about natural health remedies/cures or alternative supplements to appear on YourLiverLife.Com.
Before you send us your guest post articles, please make sure it:
- Has quality, with tried and tested advice or remedies presented with YourLiverLife.Com readers in mind
- is able to be used exclusively at YourLiverLife.Com
- includes all the information—links, link text, etc.—you want the published version of your post to include
- infringes no copyright laws or copied versions of any text
- includes a headline, body text, and your byline.
We ask that the posts you submit to us are written exclusively for use by YourLiverLife.Com. While you’re more than welcome to write on the same topic elsewhere, we hope posts that appear on YourLiverLife.Com don’t appear in the same form elsewhere. In short we welcome unique and quality content which can enhance our visitors experience.
Your post/article should be as long as you need it to be in order to convey your message but we expect minimum 1000 words articles about any topic under alternative supplements or any natural health related topic.
You have taken great efforts to write great post so we want to promote you by linking your website or your blog that you have to offer. So you are allowed to include one text link in your post to your blog or website. This can be done in the author credit box at the footer of the article
If you have any querries, please feel free to contact us here: